This is one of my favourite recipes! It’s so easy, quick and healthy!!! I literally make this at least once a week 😂 !
And you don’t need anything fancy! Just the usual spices you probably already have at home!
(For about 2 good eaters)
1 medium size cauliflower head
- Slice cauliflower head into steaks (about 1.5cm thick). Place the slices into an oven dish.
- Drizzle 2 tbs of olive oil all over the cauliflower steaks.
- Sprinkle the following ingredients all over the cauliflower steaks...
- 1tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1tsp of garlic powder
- 1tsp of paprika
- 1tsp chilli powder
- 1tsp curcuma
- 1/2 tsp curry
- 1tbs dried onions
- Carefully turn your cauliflower steaks over in your dish and coat again with all the ingredients from above.
- Cook in a preheated oven 200 degrees for about 30-40min.
- ENJOY 😉